top of page

We help property investors in structuring the ideal home loans to expand their property portfolio.

Setting up the right loan structure is key for growing your property portfolio. Our team of experts offers insights and information to guide your decisions

Property investment loans simple easy finance.png

What are the benefits of property investment?

Capital growth

Enjoy the advantages of capital growth as your investment property appreciates in value. With the right location, your property can potentially double in value in just 10 years!

Tax deductions
 

You can claim tax deductions on your investment property, including property depreciation, which depends on the age of your property, and interest repayments.

Income

Generate income from your investment property. Depending on your strategy, you may achieve a favourable rental yield.
 

Secure investment

The property market is known for its comparative stability and low risk, especially when compared to riskier investments such as the stock market.

Understand your borrowing capacity before you start.

With banks tightening lending across the board, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to get home loans approved. All lenders differ in the way they assess investment loans and your capacity to borrow may significantly increase or decrease based on how they calculate your situation. 

 

We work with 40+ lenders and will identify strategies to structure your home loan to maximise your borrowing capacity. Book a free planning session before you start your property search.

40+ Lenders.png

See what our property investors have to say

"Richard was an incredibly knowledgeable mortgage broker, who clearly explained the process, options and requirements involved in purchasing me and my partner's first investment property. I think what really sets Richard apart is his genuineness in helping people and personalised customer service. Through every bit of our journey, Richard factored in our circumstances and goals to provide us with great financial advice. He always went above and beyond and even took the time to educate us about various strategies and resources, his own experiences and even got us in touch with helpful contacts. Exceptional service and great guy! Would highly recommend Richard and his company!"

A

Amanada S

google-logo-transparent.png

We are committed to helping you build your property portfolio.

Comprehensive cash flow analysis. 

This will help you understand how much you would expect to repay on a weekly / monthly and yearly basis giving you a good understanding to determine if the investment is worth while. 

Free property report.

This comparison report will provide you with an estimated price for the property based on comparative sales in the area. A great negotiation tool.

Home loan health check on your existing property/s.

4/5 Australian home owners are paying too much for their mortgage. Our free home loan health check will assess your current situation and help identify best deal to help you save.

 

 

Ongoing support and reviews.

Our dedicated client relationship manager will review your home loan every 6 months to ensure you are always on the best deal possible across your home and investment loans.

 

Planning Session
Screen Shot 2023-04-04 at 12.00_edited.jpg

Our awards and recognition 

R874_Broker-Badges-Elite (1).png
mpa 2022.png
2022-best-broker.gif
PLAN NC - AWARD SEALS 2022_2_PLAN AWARD SEAL - National - 10.png
Fast brokerage 2021.png
Plan excellence in finance Platinum 2021.png

We do not charge

a fee for our service

0

$

40

+

Negotiate offers from 40+ lenders

95

%

Application approval rate

6

months

Half yearly reviews to help you save 

Ready to build your property portfolio?

Speak to us about getting the right loan structure for your investment.

Helpful articles

for property investors.

City Street

Location Location Location

The first thing most of us look at when selecting an investment property is its location. 80% of the growth will be based off the location and the other 20% will come from the property itself.

Surfers

Pay off debt vs investing further

What would happen if you had the opportunity to purchase three properties at the same spot instead of just the one 30 years ago? From a very basic mathematics calculation, he would have nearly tripled his wealth today.

Teenage Students Raising Hands

Valuable lessons in property investing

There's shortcuts when it comes to building a property portfolio. We have shared some of the essentials in the past such as building knowledge, having good discipline and the most important piece of the recipe, taking action.

bottom of page